Subject: RE: [xacml] My position on "typing"

Title: RE: [xacml] My position on "typing"

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for these thoughts.  I will read through them more carefully as soon as I can...

I just wanted to mention that since next week will be a short one for most people, it would be best if you could get your sample schema (and any further arguments describing your position) out to the list by the end-of-day tomorrow.  This will give people a reasonable opportunity to understand them and form their own positions on this issue by July 8th, when we will vote.

Thanks again for your input!

Carlisle.