Subject: [xacml] Issues List

Title: Message
Here is version 8 of the issues list. The only new issues are PM 5-18 and 5-19 but I am waiting for text for these issues from Michiharu and Anne. I removed a lot of the text from closed issues, so you have to refer back to version 7 for any of that information. There are probably a few issues that are closed but not reflected in this document. Please let me know which ones those are and what the resolution was and I will update them.

Thanks,

Ken