Subject: Re: [xacml] SAML Issues for issues list

I believe these two issues were intended to address,
respectively, mapping SAML AuthorizationDecisionQuery to XACML
Request, and mapping XACML Response to SAML
AuthorizationDecisionResponse.  Since Issue PM-5-18 already
includes both Request and Response mapping, I recommend we remove
Issue PM-5-19.

Anne

I recommend that the issue
On 9 July, Michiharu Kudoh writes: Re: [xacml] SAML Issues for issues list