Subject: [xacml] Updated Appendix A

Updated write up and table included.  I added missing mandatory functions
and fixed naming convention from using
underscore to dashes.  Though - I would greatly prefer underscores - it is a
common naming convention.

I will be waiting for more feedback from Polar.

We need to discuss and clarify usage on implied sequences of values for
argumanets and using unary transformation functions (such as round and
floor) on sequences of values larger then 1 (whether to allow empty
sequence, and to separate these functions into ones requiring single<type>
input, and unspecified length sequence - (which will overlap with
single<type>)

Daniel