Subject: [xacml] Review of Section 7

I think that showing just a XSLT transformation template in Section 7 might
not be helpful for readers. A sample input SAML request and a transformed
XACML request context, and a sample XACML response context and a
transformed SAML response would be necessary. But putting all these data in
the section body would not be good. So my suggestion is to move XSLT
transformation template to Appendix with a sample input and output data. I
will post the text described in Section 7 later.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428