Subject: RE: [xacml] Schedule update is needed

Title: RE: [xacml] Schedule update is needed

Hi Michiharu,

The first one above has happened informally (i.e., between Anne and Eve Maler), but not yet officially, since we've been waiting until our requirements for SAML were firm.  I would suggest a date of October 18 for this (we work on it in the early part of October, approve the liaison statement on the TC call on Oct. 17, and send to SS TC on the 18th).  So, I'm proposing the following schedule:

26 Sept 2002 - Vote to approve XACML spec as "Committee Specification".
18 Oct 2002 - Liaison statement to SS TC (include proposal for SAML extensions).
October, November - Implementation, attestations, and external review.
2 Dec 2002 - Submission to OASIS for consideration as "OASIS Standard".

I believe this is in line with what we agreed on today's call.  Any objections to this proposal?

Carlisle.