Subject: RE: [xacml] functions specifications

In general - we can reuse there list of references as well, shortened

1 Normative

Clinger, WD (1990)
William D Clinger. How to Read Floating Point Numbers Accurately. In
Proceedings of Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation,
pages 92-101. Available at:
ftp://ftp.ccs.neu.edu/pub/people/will/howtoread.ps
IEEE 754-1985

IEEE. IEEE Standard for Binary Floating-Point Arithmetic. See
http://standards.ieee.org/reading/ieee/std_public/description/busarch/754-19
85_desc.html

Namespaces in XML
World Wide Web Consortium. Namespaces in XML. Available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xml-names-19990114/

RFC 2396
Tim Berners-Lee, et. al. RFC 2396: Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI):
Generic Syntax.. 1998. Available at: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt

The Unicode Consortium. The Unicode Character Database. Available at:
http://www.unicode.org/Public/3.1-Update/UnicodeCharacterDatabase-3.1.0.html

XML 1.0 (Second Edition)
World Wide Web Consortium. Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0, Second
Edition. Available at: http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-2e-20000814

XML Schema Requirements
World Wide Web Consortium. XML Schema Requirements. Available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/NOTE-xml-schema-req-19990215

2 Non-normative

Character Model
Martin J. Durst and Francois Yergeau, eds. Character Model for the World
Wide Web. World Wide Web Consortium Working Draft. 2001. Available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-charmod-20010126/

Gay, DM (1990)
David M. Gay. Correctly Rounded Binary-Decimal and Decimal-Binary
Conversions. AT&T Bell Laboratories Numerical Analysis Manuscript 90-10,
November 1990. Available at: http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/doc/90/4-10.ps.gz

HTML 4.01

IETF INTERNET-DRAFT: IRIs
L. Masinter and M. Durst. Internationalized Resource Identifiers 2001.
Available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-masinter-url-i18n-07.txt

ISO 11404
ISO (International Organization for Standardization). Language-independent
Datatypes. See http://www.iso.ch/cate/d19346.html

ISO 8601
ISO (International Organization for Standardization). Representations of
dates and times, 1988-06-15. Available at:
http://www.iso.ch/markete/8601.pdf

ISO 8601 Draft Revision
ISO (International Organization for Standardization). Representations of
dates and times, draft revision, 2000.

U.S. Naval Observatory Time Service Department
Information about Leap Seconds Available at:
http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/leapsec.990505.html

Unicode Regular Expression Guidelines
Mark Davis. Unicode Regular Expression Guidelines, 1988. Available at:
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr18/

XML Schema Language: Part 2 Primer
World Wide Web Consortium. XML Schema Language: Part 2 Primer. Available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-0-20010502/