Subject: RE: [xacml] Functions 0.9

>Michiharu, I trust that you see the new "Higher Order Sequence Functions"
>will solve your previous concerns.

>This document requires a small schema change, adding a <Function> element
>to appear in the ApplyType.

I do not understand - did we ever discuss and agree on this additions??

I am CATEGORICALLY against it - it breaks extensibility badly, void* and
Object do not leave
well with distributed and heterogeneous systems.
I do not think you should highjack development in such manner - and it is
COMPLETELY not needed.
We can fix the issue without any schema change at all, just by requiring
then when a SELECTOR is used in function that needs single integer argument,

argument is indeterminate for both the case when the value returned can not
be converted to
integer, and for the case when it is can not be converted to SINGLE integer.
This is exactly the
same issue.

daniel;