Subject: RE: [xacml] x500Name and rfc822Name

I'm just wondering about placing the identfiers in a name space if one
doesn't already exist.

So, as far as the document goes, I feel that we must "introduce" these
types as XACML data types, so we have "xs:", "xf:" and "xacml:".

xacml:x500Name
xacml:rfc822Name

And put a paragraph such as:

XACML defines two data types that are pertinent to modern day access
control, which are xacml:x500Name and xacml:rfc822Name. These types
represent modern day identifiers for principals and appear in several
standard applications. The xacml:x500Name primitive type represents an
X.500 Distinguished Name, and its string representation is specified by
RFC 2253. It is used in directories, such as LDAP, in X.509 certificates,
and TLS/SSL. The xacml:rfc822Name primitive type represents modern day
electronic mail addresses, and its string representation is specified by
RFC 822.

Is this approach okay?

Cheers
-Polar