Subject: RE: [xacml] Function Completeness

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Daniel Engovatov wrote:

> Just why would you want to perform integer comparison in the Target match?

Like the example says. It matches resource (i.e. person) that weighs less
than 300 "pounds". Not to be unfair to the horizontally challanged and the
ADA, but this might an access check for an elevator. :)

> What is a use case where condition is not sufficient?
> Why to add features for the sake of features?

As I was saying, I am looking at functional completeness. I see a
deficiency in things you can say, which makes coverage of the language
incomplete.

> I think we shold start discussing any additions from the USE CASE..

Use cases may serve as a set of requirments to satisfy, but they do not
cover the entire space of use cases. You certainly do not produce every
use case you may envision.

Cheers,
-Polar