Subject: [xacml] Functions Document 0.10

Greetings,

I thought I would put an updated version of 0.9 as per some revisions
discussed on the concall.  So, here we are at 0.10.

The document is complete!

I checked out specifications for all of date time arithmetic and
comparison functions, as well as the binary representation equality
functions. And I have incorporated with some editorial modifications,
Anne's specifications for x500Name-match and rfc822Name-match. THANKS
ANNE!

I also made a couple other changes. given that we changed our terminology
to "bag" instead of "seqeuence". I changed the names of a couple of
functions:

<type>-member-of   to   <type>-is-in

as "member-of" is really terminology for a "set", and the connotation of
being "in" the bag flows nicely.

I also changed the following:

<type>-length      to   <type>-bag-size

as "length" is really terminology for sequences. "length" of a bag doesn't
flow nicely. Also, there may be confusion between "length" as it is used
to describe the length of representations in the XML Schema document we
refer to for data types. I used the name "bag-size" instead of "size"
because names like "string-size" might be misleading, but
"string-bag-size" would not.

Cheers,
-Polar