Subject: [xacml] Review needed before Thursday

The "Monday Subcommittee" has done a line-by-line review of the
specification up through Section 4.1 "Example one".  This leaves
several substantial normative sections still to be reviewed.

We propose that, before close-of-business on Wednesday, everyone
e-mail to the list any non-editorial changes to Section 5-7, 10,
and Appendices A, B, and C.

If there is no objection to such a change, AND if at least one
other member of the TC has read and approved of the change, that
change will be included in the document to be voted on.  Simon
will add such changes after close-of-business on Wednesday and
e-mail a "final" draft to the list in time for Thursday's call.

On Thursday, we will decide:
1) Have the normative sections received enough review?
2) If so, are we satisfied with the changes proposed to normative
   sections?
3) If so, are we comfortable enough with the number of editorial
   changes to put the document out for public review?
4) If so, are we ready to approve the document as a Committee
   Specification, and to submit the document for public review?

If the answer to any of these is "No", then we will slip a month
in the standardization process.