Subject: Re: [xacml] Fwd: Function in Apply

Perhaps section 5.22 should give a cross reference to the section on
Higher Order Bag Functions. I've checked that ResourceMatch and
SubjectMatch refer to Appendix A for the "MatchId". We should do the same,
so that there is a pointer.

5.22 Element <Function>

The Function element SHALL be used to name a primitive function that is an
argument to the higher order bag functions described in Appendix A.13.11.

Cheers,
-Polar