Subject: Re: [xacml] [CR] New Section 7.x: Initial policy

A PDP may encounter a situation where it finds multiple policies,
despite our statement that it MUST NOT.  I am trying to provide
guidance for the implementer on how to handle this situation.

A typical, skilled implementor known to me, who shall remain
unnamed, wanted to know if he/she should write her/his
implementation to *verify* that there is only one and what to
return if more than one were encountered.

So this is a real question that implementors want to know the
answer to.

-Anne

On 8 October, Polar Humenn writes: Re: [xacml] [CR] New Section 7.x: Initial policy