Subject: [xacml] Keeping track of change requests

I propose the following system for keeping track of our change
requests leading up to a Committee Spec vote on either 17 Oct or
24 Oct:

1. When you submit a change request, give it an ID formed as your
   initials followed by a 2-digit number that will start with
   "01" for the first CR you initiate, and increments by one for
   each one thereafter.

   Example: my first CR will have a Subject: line like:
      AA01: Remove Table 4 - Attribute Identifiers from A.13.1

2. When you respond to a CR, please keep the same subject line,
   including the ID.  If you veer off into a new topic, initiate
   a new CR with new ID.  You can reference the new CR in your
   response to the old one if they are related.

3. 1 hour prior to each meeting where we will discuss CRs, I
   will mail out a ChangeRequest list that contains the open CRs
   along with all substantive comments.  Plan to print out a copy
   before the meeting.  (Let me know if 1 hour is not long
   enough).

4. After each meeting, I will mail out the resolutions to all CRs
   discussed during the meeting.  This will include the actual
   text we agree upon.  If you see an error in the resolution
   text, immediately notify the list.

5. I propose we plan to have an e-mail vote.  Votes can be
   submitted during the 5 days leading up to the TC meeting and
   can be changed up to the conclusion of the the meeting.  Those
   present on the call can vote or change their votes "in person"
   during the meeting.