Subject: Re: [xacml] Current list of Change Requests

Anne,

I think when you broke out my document into separate change requests, you
merged one of my changes from PH02 for Section 7.1 into HL02.  But I don't
think it came out correctly.

All I did was add a "with no explicted policy combinging algorithm"
such that the paragraph should now read:

A PDP SHALL represent one Policy or Policy Set. Should the PDP be dynamic
in nature in retrieving policies based on the request with no explicit
policy combining algorithm, the DPDP SHALL act as if it represents a
single Policy Set with the "Only One Applciable Policy" poliicy combining
algorithm.

Cheers,
-Polar