Subject: [xacml] Schedule update on the Web page

I think we need to update the schedule on the Web page. Currently, there is
a text:

10 Oct 2002 - Vote to approve XACML draft as a Committee Specification and
open up Committee Spec for 1-month public review
15 Nov 2002 - Submit to OASIS to begin formal process of approval as an
OASIS Standard, provided that at least 3 TC members work on implementations
in order to make attestations of use (including statements of awareness of,
and compliance with, any required IPR claims)

Ok to shift one month? Or please send me the text.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428