Subject: [xacml] Time Line and possible Face-to-Face

Here is what I think is a realistic timeline based on what we
resolved today:

10/31: TC resolve remaining issues
11/04: SC resolve remaining issues; final review; start e-mail vote
11/05: final specification available
11/07: TC vote on Committee Specification
11/08: 30-day public review starts
12/07: 30-day public review ends
12/09: ?? Face-to-Face meeting?
12/10: ?? Face-to-Face meeting?
12/11: ?? Face-to-Face meeting?
12/11: at least 3 attestations due; final specification available
12/12: TC re-vote on Committee Specification
12/15: Submit to OASIS

Realistically, we can expect most comments to come in during the
final two days of the public review period.  Shall we schedule a
Face-to-Face during the week of the 9th to resolve comments and
prepare the final specification?  If so, I volunteer to host it
here in Burlington (we have no unused travel budget so either it
is within commuting distance or I have to attend by phone).

Comments?