Subject: Re: [xacml] IsPresent semantics

http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/ defines

  op:anyURI-equal(anyURI $srcval1, anyURI $srcval2) => boolean

  Returns true if $srcval1 and $srcval2 compare equal on a
  codepoint-by-codepoint basis. Else returns false. This function
  backs up the "eq" and "ne" operators on anyURI.

It looks to me from earlier in the document as if "codepoint"
just means one "character" from the string encoding being used.
So this will match character by character.  So anyURI-equal will
not expand the QNames itself.  Unless we find a reference that
says QNames in XML attributes MUST be expanded before semantic
processing of the XML document, then I guess we need to put this
description somewhere.

Anne

On 29 October, Polar Humenn writes: Re: [xacml] IsPresent semantics