Subject: RE: [xacml] bags and targets. Forwarded message from Seth Proctor

Anne,

If we like what I did with the *IsPresent text, it might be best to align
the *Designator and Selector text with that. I guess what I am getting at
is that the operational semantics of MustBePresent are specified in the
main paragraphs, while the "attribute" descriptions merely explain breifly
what they are and how they are specified.

-Polar