Subject: Re: [xacml] Committee Specification vote

planning to attend

--
Regards
Konstantin

Konstantin Beznosov

http://www.beznosov.net/konstantin

 Konstantin Beznosov                     Security Architect
 Quadrasis -- We Unify Security    http://www.quadrasis.com
 Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.

 konstantin.beznosov@quadrasis.com
 http://www.beznosov.net/konstantin

 1601 Trapelo Road                  Phone:  781 768 5840
 Waltham, MA 02451                  Fax:    781 890 4998