Subject: RE: [xacml] Committee Specification vote

Will Attend.

Don

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Anne Anderson [mailto:Anne.Anderson@Sun.com]
	Sent: Mon 11/4/2002 6:36 PM
	To: XACML TC
	Subject: [xacml] Committee Specification vote

	Colleagues,

	We have two ways to avoid slipping our schedule by one month:

	1. Resolve the Subjects issue by Tues. 5 Nov in time
	   for Simon and Tim to update the schemas and specification and
	   issue them THAT SAME DAY along with a call for an e-mail vote
	   that will terminate Sun. 10 Nov.  It looks like we may need
	   just a little more time than this.

	2. Resolve the Subjects issue by Wed. 6 Nov in time for Simon and
	   Tim to update the schemas and specification and issue them by
	   close of business THAT SAME DAY (to give us time to read
	   before the TC meeting).  We then vote on Committee
	   Specification at the TC meeting on Thurs. 7 November.

	   For this second option to work, we MUST HAVE at least 2/3 of
	   the total TC membership present and approving at that meeting
	   (and no more than 1/4 of the total membership voting to
	   disapprove).

	   Could voting members who WILL ATTEND the TC call on 7 November
	   please raise your e-mail hands?

	Anne WILL attend.