Subject: [xacml] questions about section 5 and is-present elemets

I'm incorporating Polar's text into section 5.

I have couple of questions:
1. is it nesessary to call subject-attribute-designator categorized-subject-attribute-designator
since we do not have -where element any more?

2. for is present designators:
is'n it better do define 'present' function that takes as an argument existing attribute deisgnators:
<Apply FunctionId="present">
    <ResourceAttributeDesignator ... />
</Apply>

Simon