Subject: Re: [xacml] questions about section 5 and is-present elemets

On 5 November, simon godik writes: [xacml] questions about section 5 and is-present elemets
 > I have couple of questions:
 > 1. is it nesessary to call subject-attribute-designator categorized-subject-attribute-designator
 > since we do not have -where element any more?

I think just "SubjectAttributeDesignator" is OK.

 > 2. for is present designators:
 > is'n it better do define 'present' function that takes as an argument existing attribute deisgnators:
 > <Apply FunctionId="present">
 >     <ResourceAttributeDesignator ... />
 > </Apply>

But what if <ResourceAttributeDesignator> has a
"MustBePresent="true"?  Does that mean "present" returns
Indeterminate if the attribute is not present?  I thought this
was what Polar was trying to work around with this new
IsPresentDesignators.