Subject: Re: [xacml] Committee spec 1.0

I update the Web site.
I renamed several files as follows (according to the file name notation
used in SAML):

cs-xacml-core-01.doc
cs-xacml-schema-policy-01.xsd
cs-xacml-schema-context-01.xsd
cs-xacml-conform-01.html (just renamed from ConformanceTests.html)

The last one is about conformance test. Is that ok to put that in the
committee specification section on the Web site > Anne?

Carlisle - URL of committee specification
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/repository/cs-xacml-core-01.doc

Bill - please send me PDF file.

If you find any mistakes, please let me know.

Michiharu

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

|         |           Tim Moses        |
|         |           <tim.moses@entrus|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           2002/11/08 11:24 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [xacml] Committee spec 1.0                                                                   |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                              |

Michiharu/Bill - Here are v1.0 of the spec., policy schema and context
schema for posting or conversion to PDF.

Michiharu - Can you send the url to Carlisle, please.

Thanks guys.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

#### cs-xacml-schema-policy-1.0.xsd has been removed from this note on
November 08 2002 by Michiharu Kudoh
#### cs-xacml-schema-context-1.0.xsd has been removed from this note on
November 08 2002 by Michiharu Kudoh
#### XACML v1.0.doc has been removed from this note on November 08 2002 by
Michiharu Kudoh