Subject: Re: [xacml] Committee spec 1.0

I moved the current conformance tests to the committee working draft
section.

Michiharu

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

|         |           Simon Godik      |
|         |           <simon@godik.com>|
|         |           2002/11/09 02:35 |
  |       To:       XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [xacml] Committee spec 1.0                                                               |

second
Simon