Subject: [xacml] Comments for discussion 21 November 2002

Attached is a text file containing a summary of all unresolved
comments received on the xacml-comment mailing list.  I have not
included comments on the Conformance Tests, since they are not
"official" yet (I have fixed each test comment submitted,
however, and have responded to the commenter and to the
xacml-comment list).  We may want to start addressing Conformance
Test comments formally after the final set of tests (final in
terms of coverage, not in terms of correctness :-) is posted to
the XACML TC web page.

Title:       Comments on XACML 1.0 Committee Specification
Maintainer:  Anne Anderson
Version:     1.1, 02/11/20 (yy/mm/dd)
Original Source: /net/labeast.east/files2/east/info/projects/isrg/xacml/docs/SCCS/s.Comments112002.txt

This file contains a link to every unresolved comment received on
the xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org mailing list reporting any
kind of problem with the specification since the public review
was announced on November 8, 2002.  Each comment is broken down
into specific sub-comments, and the response to each is
described, along with any actions to be taken by the TC.

This version of the file contains e-mail up through
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200211/msg00060.html

ACTION ITEM: [Anne Anderson, due 21 November 2002] Submit a
proposed re-wording of Section A.12 to make it more clear, but
without changing existing schema or semantics.  [DONE:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200211/msg00146.html]

CATEGORIES
----------
Editorial:    Formatting error or formatting inconsistency.
Inconsistent: Specification says one thing in one place and
              another thing in another place.
Incomplete:   Specification omits information required for full
              specification of a feature.
Incorrect:    Specification describes functionality that will not
              work due to external or internal constraints.
Unclear:      Description of feature is not clear or is ambiguous.
Undesirable:  Feature is not desirable.
Alternative:  Proposed alternative to a feature
COMMENTS
0012. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200211/msg00015.htm