Subject: [xacml] Updated Comments file

I will not have time to create an updated Comments file for our
meeting on Monday, December 2 (we are having one, right?).  So I
ask you to look over the following summary and acquaint
yourselves with the discussion that has occurred on the
xacml@lists.oasis-open.org list for these.

Comments still needing resolution in the existing Comments file:
- 32a The description of a rule seems to be inadequately motivated.
  [Tim to provide wording]
- 33  map function
  [Use "<type>-map" functions or current "map" function]
- 39  subject-category as attribute, rather than <Attribute>
- 40  Section 6.2 [same as 39]
- 43  A comment on Section 7.3
  [Re-wording of 7.3 proposed and posted to XAMCL list.  There
   has been some discussion]
- 44  There is no Section describing<SubjectAttributeDesignator>
  [Simon to provide wording]
- 48  Resource types
  [Re-wording A.12 to loosen restriction to XACML standard
   functions in MatchId; posted to list.  There has been some
   discussion.]
- 52a-d 5.31 Element <AttributeSelector>
  [We wanted Michiharu's expert XPath opinon on these]
- I still need to submit a comment proposing changing the Match
  element order to (AttributeValue, AttributeDesignator).  Won't
  have time before Monday.

The following additional comment has been submitted to the
xacml-comment mailing list:
- http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200211/msg00129.html
  RE: XACML questions ...
  [Tim responded to this, and we could simply approve his
   response officially]

Happy Thanksgiving,