Subject: Re: [xacml] FW: ContentGuard IPR Declaration for OASIS re. XACML

Bill Parducci asked whether Sun is planning to attest to
successfully using XACML 1.0.  Yes, we are.  Our implementation
currently passes all but four of the conformance tests.  We
expect to pass IIC170 as soon as the "map" vs. "<type>-map" issue
is settled, and the remaining 3 as soon as the TC clarifies
whether tests IIA002, IIE001, and IIE002 are actually required
for conformance and for successfully using.

Anne Anderson

On 28 November, bill parducci writes: Re: [xacml] FW: ContentGuard IPR Declaration for OASIS re. XACML