Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes of 12/02/02 comments subcommittee call

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 03:56:05PM -0500, Polar Humenn wrote:

> I think it was decided to keep "map" the way it is for the following
> reasons:
> [...]

Thanks. That was what I was looking for. I would suggest that if anyone is
keeping a list of next-generation XACML features, they add to it that someone
should revisit this issue, not to change map, but to consider changing some
of the other functions to act the same way. My issue with the map function
is not how it works, merely that it's different than the other functions
that should have the same kind of (useful) functionality.

...now I'm off to implement it :)

seth