Subject: [xacml] Updated Conformance Test Suite

An updated Conformance Test Suite has been sent to Michiharu Kudo
for posting to the XACML TC web site.  A copy of the zip file has
also been sent directly to everyone who has requested to receive
updated tests directly.  If you did not receive a copy directly,
but wish to, send me an e-mail.  The zip file is quite large.

This suite contains fixes to all problems that have been reported
to the xacml-comment mailing list up through message
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200212/msg00012.html
All files have been passed through a validating parser.

This suite also includes changes required by TC comment
resolutions.  The schema changes are:

- Swap order of elements in Target Match of Policy files.
- Make SubjectCategory and XML attribute in Request files.
- Add Status element with StatusCode Value in all Response files.
  The StatusCode Value values that I chose are my best guess at
  the intention of the TC.  Feel free to post objections to my
  choices to the xacml-comment list]

The schema files included with these tests contain one additional
change that has not been agreed upon by the TC: the type of the
StatusCode Value attribute has been changed from xs:QName to
xs:anyURI.  I do not think the TC wants to define another XML
Namespace for the value prefixes, but if I am wrong, then I will
quickly update the Response files and send out new tests.

Anne Anderson