Subject: RE: [xacml] Standardization schedule

According to OASIS guidelines, I don't believe an additional public review
period is required:

Before submitting a Committee Specification to the OASIS membership for
consideration as an OASIS Standard, the Committee Specification must go
through a public review for at least 30 days. The purpose of this review is
to make sure that the specification is as "clean" as possible before its
acceptance as an OASIS Standard. The TC may conduct any number of review
cycles, then must make a final (re)approval of the spec as a Committee
Specification.

Just one public review period should be sufficient regardless of whether
additional changes are made after that time. The only requirement is that we
reapprove the spec as a committee spec afterwards.

Ken Yagen
Director Engineering
CrossLogix, Inc.
http://www.crosslogix.com
Enterprise Scale Entitlement for Leveraging Corporate Data(tm)