Subject: [xacml] Entegrity Solutions successfully using XACML 1.1

Title: Entegrity Solutions successfully using XACML 1.1

In accordance with the decision made at the XACML TC Meeting on 12 December 2002 to alter the definition of "successfully using", I am pleased to attest that Entegrity Solutions is successfully using the XACML 1.1 Committee Specification.

We look forward to the approval and widespread deployment of this useful specification.

Hal

Harold W. Lockhart              Entegrity Solutions
410 Amherst Street, Suite 150   Nashua, NH 03063 USA
1-617-680-3932                  hal.lockhart@entegrity.com