Subject: RE: [xacml] Errata list and meeting schedule

Title: RE: [xacml] Errata list and meeting schedule

Hi Anne,

Good questions!

I understand your desire for a break with respect to maintaining the errata list after all your work maintaining previous lists.  So this is an official call for a volunteer to take this on.  Any takers?

I would suggest that those interested can discuss the errata on the Monday calls.  However, now that we've just completed a major milestone (submission to OASIS), it might make sense for the TC to take a short break.  I therefore suggest that this Monday's call (Dec. 16) should be cancelled, unless people have a burning desire to call in.  Furthermore, as you mentioned, the Christmas holidays will probably wipe out attendance on calls, and so Dec. 23, 26, and 30 should be cancelled.  January 2 will be the first day back to work for some people and others will still be on holiday, so I'd be willing to cancel that one as well if people are in agreement.

That leaves Dec. 19.  Unfortunately, I have another meeting that morning that I must attend, so if we have a TC call that day I wonder if Hal would mind chairing it.  I'd be willing to entertain the notion of canceling that call as well, if people agree.  After all, the spec is now in the hands of OASIS and I'm not sure there's much the TC can do until the votes are cast in January...

Comments?  Opinions?

Carlisle.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Anderson [mailto:Anne.Anderson@Sun.com]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 2:44 PM
To: XACML TC
Subject: [xacml] Errata list and meeting schedule

I have started an Errata list seeded with comments received too
late to go into Revision 1.  This is attached.

- Is anyone else on the TC willing to maintain this list?  I
  maintained the issues list prior to public review and the
  comments list during public review.  It doesn't seem quite fair
  for one person to hog all this power and prestige :-) (Also, I
  would like a break.)
- Do we want to discuss errata comments at the Monday meetings?
- Do we want to have Monday meetings at all (until needed)?
- If so, do we want to meet Dec. 23 or 30? (holiday
  period for many members)
- Is the TC planning to meet December 26? (holiday period for
  many members)

Anne H. Anderson             Email: Anne.Anderson@Sun.COM
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692