Subject: [xacml] votes

ok, here are they two dissenting votes:

NAY
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-voting/200301/msg00048.html

NAY
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-voting/200301/msg00004.html

...and one vote that is not quite clear:

YEAABSTAIN
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-voting/200301/msg00053.html

...but since it doesn't have NAY in it anywhere i think we can assume
that they are not opposed to the idea :o)

both of the NAY votes refer to potential IP issues. my thinking is that
we present the common belief that the IP claims are implementational in
nature and do not apply the specification explicitly (with appropriate
disclaimer that this is the opinion of the individual TC members and
doesn't necessarily reflect those of any other organism, living or dead,
etc. :o)

thoughts?