Subject: [xacml] FW: ISTPA and XACML...

Title: FW: ISTPA and XACML...

Hi all,

As discussed on today's call, here are the slides from Michael Willett.

Carlisle.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Willett [mailto:mwillett@wavesys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 1:47 PM
To: Carlisle Adams
Subject: Re: ISTPA and XACML...

Carlisle -

For those interested in lighter pre-reading,
I am attaching a shortened set of charts
discussing the Privacy Framework that
makes the point that "user permissions"
should be attached/bound/affiliated with
"personal information" throughout its lifecycle.

Think of permissions as personal or jurisdictional
privacy policies and you see why I was attracted
to the work of your group.

Michael Willett
Wave Systems                    (See attached file: ISTPAframework012903.ppt)