Subject: RE: [xacml] [Fwd: Re: [wss] TC for Policy in support of WSS and o theractivities]

Sorry, can't make it due to prior engagements.

In the past two weeks I have had people proposing meetings around this
stuff that if I attended all of them would involve 27,326 air miles, all
at two weeks notice or less.

My ten cents is that as I said at Redmond I believe that this problem is
lead by whatever decisions are made about the wider WS-Policy issues.
Give me a framework an the security issues fall out pretty easily. The
problem is the framework and that is one where I want to see the XML and
WSDL people at work on the problem.

		Phill