Subject: Re: Proposed standard for RBAC

I and other interested members of the XACML TC would like to meet
with you on Thursday, April 24, from 10=11am EDT.

  Conference call number: 512-225-3059
  Access code: 65998#

There is considerable interest in the TC on this topic, so I
expect we will have a good discussion.

Thank you!
Anne Anderson

On 16 April, Rick Kuhn writes: Re: Proposed standard for RBAC