Subject: Re: [xacml] complexity going forward

Seth Proctor wrote:

> 2. Working with XACML is really hard.

in my mind XACML was never intended to be an end user language. while i
think that it is a powerful language for policy expression and is an
excellent base for policy storage, it's real value is it's ability to
interchange policy information (be it for auditing, migration or
integration). in that light, *hopefully* the only people that will have
to be able to read/write xacml will be programmers. this isn't to say
that complexity should be ignored, but that the tolerance for such is
higher amongst the beanie headed... :o)

> I'm particularly curious about demand for some of
> the features being discussed.

is there anything in particular that seems non 'real-world' in your mind?