Subject: Re: [xacml] Mapping WSPL to XACML components

Seems very restrictive in its WSDL usage, any reason ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Tim Moses        |
|         |           <tim.moses@entrus|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           04/22/2003 09:02 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |       To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  [xacml] Mapping WSPL to XACML components                                                                                       |

Colleagues - Attached is a proposal for mapping the WSPL concepts to XACML
components.  Please take a moment to review it.  If we appear to have
consensus on the approach, I will include a description in an update of the
document on combination and reduction of XACML policies.  All the best.
Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

#### Mapping WSPL entities to XACML entities.pdf has been removed from this
note on April 23, 2003 by Anthony Nadalin