Subject: RE: [xacml] Mapping WSPL to XACML components

Tony - If you are referring to the stipulation that policy sets be
referenced from the "operation" part of the applicable wsdl instance, then
"no".  There is no particular reason for restricting the wsdl binding only
to this approach.  If you were to make a more general proposal, I feel sure
it would be accommodated.  All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 11:08 PM
To: 'XACML'

Seems very restrictive in its WSDL usage, any reason ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Tim Moses        |
|         |           <tim.moses@entrus|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           04/22/2003 09:02 |

---------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  [xacml] Mapping WSPL to XACML components

Colleagues - Attached is a proposal for mapping the WSPL concepts to XACML
components.  Please take a moment to review it.  If we appear to have
consensus on the approach, I will include a description in an update of the
document on combination and reduction of XACML policies.  All the best.
Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

#### Mapping WSPL entities to XACML entities.pdf has been removed from this
note on April 23, 2003 by Anthony Nadalin