Subject: Teleconference on XACML profile for Web-services

Colleagues - I have set up a teleconference bridge for a discussion on the
"XACML profile for Web-services" draft specification.  Please find the
details below.

Date: Wed 14th May
Time: 10:00am EDT (9:00am CDT and 7:00am PDT).
Tel: 613-287-8002
Passcode: 482 379#

There is no agenda, per se.  I want to give everyone the opportunity to go
through the draft and understand the choices that have been made and the
reasons behind those choices.  We will probably also catalogue outstanding
work.

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183