Subject: WSPL example

Colleagues - Please review the attachments for a simple illustration of the
use of the "XACML profile for Web-services" in the realm of reliable
messaging.

Plain-language descriptions of the policies are provided in the form of
comments in each file.

Potentially, we could use this simple example in the text of the
specification itself.  We could also augment it with a more complex example
in the realm of cryptographic security.

Interested in your thoughts.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

Combined example 1.xml

Consumer example 1.xml