Subject: errata document v02

Version 02 of the errata document

Added new errata items: 3.12 - 3.17
Some of submitted items were duplicates and not included.
I'm not sure if last errata message submitted by Anne on duration data types is really an errata or new text.

other items:
2.10 - could not find referenced text to verify
Could not find 'disposition' votes for:
3.2, 3.6, 3.7, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11,
although I'm sure we did vote on some of them.

Simon

draft-xacml-errata-02.doc