Subject: references to more docs on XACML TC Home Page

Several people have asked me to see if we can make XACML TC
working drafts more visible on our XACML TC web page.  They are
not accustomed to navigating through the layers of Kavi interface
to get to the repository, and are accustomed to seeing a section
for active Working Drafts along with sections for approved
specifications.

They would like to see links to the following documents:

- OASIS XACML XML DSig Profile, Working draft 0.2, 14 March 2003
- XACML RBAC Profile, Working draft 01, 5 June 2003
  (well, nobody has asked for this one yet, but I'm sure they
  will :-)
- Web-services policy language use-cases and requirements,
  Working draft 03, 21 March 2003
- XACML profile for Web-services, Working draft 01, 9 May 2003

Could we have an item to next week's agenda to vote on adding a
"Working Drafts" section to the XACML TC Home Page?  Are there
other drafts that belong here?