Subject: J2SE XACML Policy Provider

Did that subject get anyone's attention?

If you would like to have a J2SE Policy Provider that accepts
XACML Policies (instead of PolicyFile), or if you work with a
customer who would like to have this, please get in touch with
me.

I have a draft proposal ready to submit for review, and I have
been reserving time starting in September to implement what I
hope would be a stable working draft by that time.  Since this is
a substantial time commitment, however, I need to be able to
justify it based on actual customer interest.

Thanks,