Subject: WSPL item for 7 August XACML TC Agenda

Dear Bill and Hal,

I would like to have an item related to WSPL placed on the 7
August XACML TC Agenda.

Item: Is the WSPL specification
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200307/msg00059.html)
on track for the scheduled Committee Specification vote at the
last TC meeting in September?

The editor and contributors would like TC members or lurkers
who have not yet read the draft specification to read it and
get comments back to us, either by e-mail prior to the 7 August
meeting or in person at the 7 August meeting.

Your comments may be general or specific, but we need to have an
opportunity to address issues prior to the vote.

I will not be at the 7 August meeting (family vacation), but I
would like the minutes to reflect any issues not raised by e-mail
earlier.