Subject: RE: [xacml] WSPL item for 7 August XACML TC Agenda

Tim,

That still does not tell me anything as this could be RF or RAND, this
should be a simple question to answer,.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Tim Moses        |
|         |           <tim.moses@entrus|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           07/26/2003 03:48 |
  |       To:       XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [xacml] WSPL item for 7 August XACML TC Agenda                                                                           |

The draft has been prepared and the review conducted under the auspices of
the OASIS IPR rules.  All the best.  Tim.