Subject: Re: [xacml] Agenda for Aug 20 meeting

"bill parducci" <bill.parducci@overxeer.com> wrote:
>I think that is also the best way to approach the TC
>FAQ. Should this prove fruitful we can then plan on voting on whether to
>accept each on the next concall (September 4).

The FAQ link will be activated Sept. 2.  We can edit the FAQ after
that date, but if we don't have a FAQ in place by Sept. 2, the link
will point to a placeholder page saying something like "content
coming soon" or "under construction".

Shall I submit the draft FAQ to seed the link, and then replace the
draft by whatever the TC approves on 4 Sept?

Anne
------
Anne H. Anderson       Anne.Anderson@Sun.COM
Sun Microsystems Laboratories