Subject: Time for XACML/OGSA physical meeting at SAML F2F

Re: working session during SAML F2F to finalize the joint
XACML/OGSA recommendations for SAML 2.0 changes

The only time that no one complained about is Tuesday afternoon 9
September from 1pm-4pm Eastern Time, so that is when we will meet
at RSA in Bedford, MA.  Rob Philpott will arrange our meeting
space, so check when you arrive.

David Chadwick and Steve Bazyl will be teleconferencing in.

Attendees:
  Anne Anderson    <Anne.Anderson@sun.com>
  Seth Proctor     <Seth.Proctor@sun.com>
  Hal Lockhart     <hlockar@bea.com>
  Frank Siebenlist <franks@mcs.anl.gov>
  Rebekah Lepro    <bekah@nas.nasa.gov>
  Von Welch        <welch@mcs.anl.gov>
  Simon Godik      <godik@overxeer.com>
  Steve Anderson   OpenNetwork
  David Chadwick   <d.w.chadwick@salford.ac.uk>- BY PHONE
  Polar Humenn     <polar@syr.edu>
  Steve Bazyl      RSA Security - BY PHONE (observer)

Others are welcome, but please let Rob Philpott and me know so we
will have a large enough meeting room.

Most recent published draft requirements:
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200309/msg00018.html
(I have not yet incorporated David Chadwick's latest comments,
but they were not major)

We may not need much time, because I believe we are very close to
agreement on this list.  A smaller group may want to hash out the
suggested syntax changes once the abstract requirements are
settled.